Creating any dessert your heart (or stomach) desires!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Watermelon Baby Carriage

Last June, I was in charge of the fruit for my sister in-law's baby shower, so being the creative person I am, I wanted to carve something. I got online, did some searching and finally came up with what I have here.

Inside the carriage is watermelon, cantalope, muskmelon, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries with a honey lime juice syrup.

Very easy to make -- once I carved the watermelon and scooped it out, the rest was easy!

I used a melon baller to make the fruit shapes. They're are a lot of different shapes to make the fruit. I just used the circle shape. :)

If you have any questions, or would like to know step by step how to make this baby carriage, feel free to shoot me an email or comment on this post!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Would love to know step by step how to make this? Thanks

Unknown said...

Would love to know step by step how to make this? Thanks

Jude L said...

Hi, would love to know the steps to make this! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi! Would love to know step by step on how to make this! Thank you!

Post a Comment